Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kelvin, Kelvin, Kelvin

Well, it's been kind of a slow week so far, but today's an important day - it's the anniversary of the immortal and crazy drunken debauchery of Kelvin Sampson Tuesday. It started out innocently enough, with me, Danielle, and Rene looking for a way to skip out of class (plus Danielle's batch of Kelvin hater-ade). So we decided to hit up G-Man to have just one drink. Somehow it ended up multiplying and multiplying. I can't imagine why.


Throw in another six hours of drinks, and plenty of guests joining the party, and you have one hell of an awesome night.


So to two of my favorite women, happy anniversary! I'll drink a creamsicle for both of you.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Now THOSE were the days!! Now all I do is work and all Lou does is watch the Price is Right! We never knew we had it so good!

And might I add...I supported Kelvin all along.

rene said...

that brought a tear to my eye. :(

rene said...

p.s. YOU LOOK SO YOUNG IN THOSE PICS, LOU!!!

Lou said...

In the words of George Costanza, "I'm back baby, I'm back!"

And what's up with saying I look so young? Was it my super long hair? Or is there something you're trying to tell me?