Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kelly Kapowski, will you be my valentine?

While I could be blogging about Valentine's Day, I've got a lot more important business to discuss with you, the faithful blog reader.

As you may or may not be aware, I'm obsessed with Saved by the Bell. Obsessed enough that I watch it every morning. At least twice. So, when Val told me about this amazing Saved by the Bell trivia link, you knew I'd be hooked.

(Yes, I scored 9 out of 10 on the Kelly Kapowski quiz. And yes, I knew that Stacy's college boyfriend was Craig Strand. No wonder I'm doing this post on Valentine's Day. What's your point?)

Maybe even more importantly, I thought it'd be tough to top the shirt I've had my eye on for quite awhile, but, I think this site tops them all. My only reaction was, "OH. MY. GOD."

Oh where have you gone, Kelly Kapowski...

2 comments:

G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
G said...

I once dated a girl who claimed to have been best friends with Tiffani. I never met her but my ex had lots of pictures of her and them together. Either the relationship was doomed or I doomed it when I asked, "can I meet her?"