Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Birthday-Palooza's come and gone...

...but what better way to spend the big quarter century than with Birthday-Palooza (look at me with my high-tech Flickr links :-P) weekend! Kicking off with the surprise Mike visit Thursday for Rene's birthday, a wild and crazy Green Eggs night at Hardware Bar Friday, presents, pizza, poker, and Twister Saturday, and dinner with Mom and Dad and the gang Sunday, it was a weekend to remember.

It's hard to belive that I'm really 25. Seems so adult-ish. It seems that everything here has gone so fast. I feel like it was only yesterday that I came to Carlisle, wondering how the entire law school experience would be. And now, with just a few months before we graduate and less than six months to the bar, I've been thinking more and more what it's going to be like when July finally comes. After all, this time next year we'll all be off in our separate directions in our new careers. But I've been so lucky to make such amazing friends and share in so many crazy times since I've been here. And yeah, the "real world" is definitely more than a little intimidating right now, but we're all in it together.

Thanks for a great weekend guys!

1 comment:

G said...

True dat homie...